Here are a few of our adult learning offerings
Check our calendar for classes
St. Pauls offers many different opportunities to engage your mind and feed your spirit:
- On Sunday mornings we explore a variety of topics from great theologians to spirituality.
- Bible studies meet weekly on Wednesdays at noon.
- There are seasonal reading groups for Advent and Lent.
- Young adults can join us for Christianity 101.
- We host book and movie discussion groups.
- Membership classes are offered regularly.
- The Faith & Public Issues Taskforce holds education sessions on matters of justice, diversity and service.
- Baptism classes are available for those considering baptism for themselves as adults, or for their children.